The TCCS strategy forecast indicates a setup on the following pairing;
Coin : BNB/BTC
Risk : High
TCCS strategy would be to Buy :
Between 0.0036 to 0.0041
TCCS strategy would be to Sell at :
We will be holding BNB during the Week long snapshots.
We will then decide where/if we sell our BNB as the final snapshot
approaches (26-may-19 23:00:00)
More information above.
Closing XRP into BTC and then BTC into BNB.