Cryptocurrency Educational Courses Overall Learning Objectives
Quickly become a cryptocurrency pro with TCCS Academy educational courses. From mastering the basic concepts of cryptocurrencies and blockchain to mastering the basic concepts of technical analysis and trading to finally getting started with purchasing Bitcoin and trading, our five educational courses will flow the user in a logical and methodical step by step path.
Course Learning Objectives
Quickly become familiar with Blockchain concepts and use cases in this permission based Blockchain focused course. Covering how they work to why they should be implemented. Learn how a distributed ledger technology (Blockchain) can save costs and bring transparency to a wide range of industries.
What topics will be covered
- What Blockchains are.
- How Blockchains Works.
- The difference between permission and permission less Blockchains.
- Financial problems Blockchains solve.
- Supply Chain Management (SRM) problems Blockchains solve.
- Identity management problems Blockchains solve.
- Supply Chain Management Problems Blockchains solve.
- Alternative distributed ledger technologies.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
- Understanding Blockchain terminology and core concepts.
- Understand how Blockchains work.
- Know the difference between permission and permission less Blockchains.
- Understand the limitations of personal ledgers and the advantages of shared ones.
- Understand the various problems within business and financial networks that can be made more efficient with Blockchain technology.
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone interested in learning about Blockchain technology and wants a short to the point reference for the majority of important points in regards to how blockchain works and how it affects the industry.
This course helps build a foundation for fundamental analysis when considering blockchain projects to work with.
What software or tools do you need?
No software is required in this course all the relevant material is provided in the lessons.